Nuclei provides Cisco customers with the ability to automatically export, enrich, and archive all communications occurring within Cisco Webex, including:
- All public chat
- All data including annotations, poll results that are shares, and notes
- Presenter Video
- WebEx Audio (VoIP and telephony) and third-party audio
As a first step, Automatic Recording using Network-Based Recording (NBR) must be activated for the Cisco Webex account, which ensures that recording starts automatically whether the host joins by computer, mobile device, or telephone.
Upon completing of recording, Nuclei's ETL Firehose automatically ingests those recordings for further processing and compliance archiving in other 3rd party applications including the Smarsh Connected Archive.
- Webex Starter, Plus, and Business Plans
- Webex Enterprise
Cisco Network-Based Recording (NBR) records the full attendee-view of a WebEx Meeting, and presently does not support capture of the following:
- Private chat to the host
- Poll results not shared by the host
- Breakout sessions (Training Center), Media Viewer (Event Center), Closed Captioning (Meeting Center), and Practice Rooms (Event Center) panels
When recording multi-point video, only the presenter's video is recorded and available for replay and archiving.
For more information on Compliance Archiving for Cisco Webex Meetings and for a demonstration of related capabilities:
- For Smarsh customers, please contact the Smarsh sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all others, please contact Nuclei's sales team at email@example.com.