Nuclei provides Talkdesk customers with the ability to automatically export, enrich, and archive all communications taking place within Talkdesk, including:
- Call Recordings
- Call Recording Metadata
The integration is based on Talkdesk Reports API which enables Nuclei to receive and archive Talkdesk call recordings and related metadata. To enable connectivity customers must install an archiving app from the Talkdesk AppConnect marketplace.
Afterwards, Nuclei will automatically retrieve and archive call recordings that take place in the customer's Talkdesk environment enabling archival and further processing in other 3rd party applications including the Smarsh Connected Archive.
- Activation of Talkdesk Call Recording
- Installation of Talkdesk AppConnect app
- Access to TalkDesk Reports API
The following types of TalkDesk events are supported for archiving:
- TalkDesk Call Recordings
- TalkDesk Voicemails
The following types of metadata are supported for each recording:
- Agent Email
- Agent ID
- Agent User Name
- Call ID
- Call Type
- Contact Phone Number
- Recording ID
- Start Time
- End Type
- Talk Time (duration)
The following archiving destinations are supported for Talkdesk Archiving:
- Dell EMC SourceOne
- Global Relay Archive
- Micro Focus Digital Safe
- Mimecast Cloud Archive
- Proofpoint Enterprise Archive
- Smarsh Enterprise Archive
- Smarsh Professional Archive
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
- ZL Unified Archive
- Install archiving app from Talkdesk AppConnect
- Activate call recording settings
- Complete onboarding session to review configuration and downstream archiving requirements
Install archiving app
To facilitate the automatic retrieval of Talkdesk call recordings, you must first install the Nuclei archiving app from the Talkdesk AppConnect marketplace.
Activate call recording settings
The following configuration is required to ensure automatic call recording takes place:
- Login to Talkdesk
- Navigate to "Admin", and then select "Preferences"
- Under "Call Settings", ensure the following configuration is in place:
- Inbound Call Recording Enabled: Yes
- Outbound Call Recording Enabled: Yes
- Agent-Initiated Pause Recording: No
- Dual Channel Recordings: Yes
- Under "Storage Settings", ensure that you select the desired local retention policy for call recordings within Talkdesk
Utilization varies, and will depend on the downstream archive being used.
Example (Smarsh Professional Archive)
- Login to https://app.smarsh.com
- Select Search > New Search
- Select Content, and replace "All Content" with "Talkdesk"
- Select "Search"
- Select a Talkdesk conversation from the search results.
- Review chat messages.
For more information on the Smarsh Connected Archive, please visit Smarsh Central
- Create new deprovisioning request with Nuclei
For more information on Compliance Archiving for Talkdesk and for a demonstration of related capabilities please contact Nuclei's sales team at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.