Nuclei provides Vidyard customers with the ability to automatically export, enrich, and archive all customer owned content published on Vidyard, including:
- Vidyard Videos
- Vidyard Video Metadata
The integration enables Nuclei customers to access and archive Vidyard videos and related metadata. To enable connectivity customers must generate new API keys in the Vidyard Admin portal. Afterwards, the API Token can be provided to Nuclei using the following resource.
Once provisioned, Vidyard content is automatically retrieved from the Vidyard Dashboard API and made available for archival and further processing in other 3rd party applications.
- Vidyard Administrator
- Create new API Token in Vidyard Admin portal (Admin > API Tokens)
- Create new provisioning request with Nuclei
The following types of Vidyard content is supported for archiving:
- Vidyard Videos
- Vidyard Video metadata
The following types of metadata are supported for each video:
- Blender Campaign UUID
- Created At
- Organization ID
- Updated At
- User Email Address
- Video Creation Date
- Video Name
- Video Notes
- Video Description
- Video ID
- Video Updated Date
- Video UUID
The following archiving destinations are supported for Vidyard Archiving:
- Dell EMC SourceOne
- Global Relay Archive
- Micro Focus Digital Safe
- Proofpoint Enterprise Archive
- Smarsh Digital Safe
- Smarsh Enterprise Archive
- Smarsh Professional Archive
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
- ZL Unified Archive
Quick Start Guide
- Login to https://secure.vidyard.com
- Select "Admin" from the navbar on the left
- Select "API Tokens"
- If necessary, select "Change Folder" to access API tokens associated with a different folder.
- Copy and submit the Admin API token using the provisioning request form
- Complete onboarding session to review configuration and downstream archiving requirements.
For more information on the process for managing API tokens within Vidyard please also reference the guide from Vidyard:
- Create new deprovisioning request with Nuclei
For more information on Compliance Archiving for Vidyard and for a demonstration of related capabilities please contact Nuclei's sales team at email@example.com.