Nuclei provides ASC customers with the ability to automatically export, enrich, and archive all communications occurring within the ASC neo Suite, including:
- Call Recordings
- Call Metadata
The integration is based on ASC's Bulk Export feature, which enables Nuclei to access and archive ASC recordings. To enable connectivity customers must create a new Bulk Export job in the ASC System Configuration. Afterwards, AWS Data Sync can be used to provide Nuclei with access to exported recordings.
Once provisioned, ASC recordings are automatically retrieved from the ASC bulk export job (via AWS DataSync) and are made available for archival and further processing in other 3rd party applications including the Smarsh Connected Archive.
- ASC neo Suite
- AWS DataSync
Recordings from customers using ASC neo in both on-premise and hosted recording variants are supported for archiving.
Quick Start Guide
- Create a new bulk export job in the ASC System Configuration
- Deploy AWS DataSync
- Complete onboarding session to review configuration and downstream archiving requirements.
Utilization varies, and will depend on the downstream archive being used.
Example (Smarsh Professional Archive)
- Login to https://app.smarsh.com
- Select Search > New Search
- Select Content, and replace "All Content" with "ASC neo"
- Select "Search"
- Select an ASC neo recording from the search results.
- Replay audio.
For more information on the Smarsh Connected Archive, please visit Smarsh Central
- Login to ASC System Configuration
- Navigate to "Export Jobs", and select "Disable" or "Delete"
ASC neo Suite
Please contact ASC support to enable the bulk export configuration within the ASC neo System Configuration.
For more information on AWS DataSync deployments, please reference the AWS DataSync Deployment Guide.
For more information on Compliance Archiving for ASC neo Suite and for a demonstration of related capabilities please contact Nuclei's sales team at email@example.com.