Nuclei provides TikTok For Business customers with the ability to automatically export, enrich, and archive all customer owned content published on TikTok, including:
- TikTok Videos
- TikTok Video Metadata
The integration enables Nuclei customers to archive TikTok videos and related metadata in real-time. To enable connectivity customers must provide Nuclei with a list of the TikTok users in scope using the following resource.
Once provisioned, Nuclei automatically polls the TikTok API for new user activity as it occurs. New activity retrieved automatically and made available for archival and further processing in other 3rd party applications including the Smarsh Connected Archive.
- You are the owner of the TikTok Account
- You have TikTok's permission to archive Your Content
- You are the copyright owner of the videos being archived and all related media
- If you are not the copyright owner, all videos and related media comply with requirements for "Fair Use".
- You have completed a new provisioning request and onboarding session with Nuclei
The following types of TikTok videos are supported for compliance archiving:
- Public videos (everyone can watch)
Archiving of private videos is not supported at present.
The following types of metadata are supported for each TikTok Video:
- Video Author Unique ID
- Video Author Nickname
- Video Creation Date
- Video Description
- Video Duration
- Video ID
- Music Author Name
- Music Title
The following archiving destinations are supported for TikTok Archiving:
- Dell EMC SourceOne
- Micro Focus Digital Safe
- Smarsh Enterprise Archive
- Smarsh Professional Archive
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
- ZL Unified Archive
Quick Start Guide
- Create new provisioning request with Nuclei
- Complete onboarding session to review configuration and downstream archiving requirements.
Utilization varies, and will depend on the downstream archive being used.
Example (Smarsh Professional Archive)
- Login to https://app.smarsh.com
- Select Search > New Search
- Select Content, and replace "All Content" with "TikTok"
- Select "Search"
- Select a TikTok video from the search results.
- Replay video.
For more information on the Smarsh Connected Archive, please visit Smarsh Central
- Create new deprovisioning request with Nuclei
For more information on Compliance Archiving for TikTok and for a demonstration of related capabilities please contact Nuclei's sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.