Nuclei provides Google Business Profile customers with the ability to automatically export, enrich, and archive all activity published on your Google Business Profile, including:
- Google Business Profile
- Google Business Reviews
The integration enables Nuclei customers to archive Google Business activity and related metadata. Once provisioned, Google Business content is retrieved automatically and made available for archival and further processing in other 3rd party applications.
- You are the owner of the Google Business
- You have completed a new provisioning request and onboarding session with Nuclei
Google Business Profile
The following types of Google Business Profile metadata are supported archiving:
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Google ID
- Location URL
- Place ID
- Reviews URL
Google Business Reviews
Google Business Reviews are supported for archiving. The following types of metadata are supported for each review:
- Author URL
- Author Title
- Author ID
- Author Image
- Google ID
- Review ID
- Review Rating
- Review Text
- Review Timestamp
- Review URL
The following archiving destinations are supported for Google Business archiving:
- Dell EMC SourceOne
- Global Relay Archive
- Micro Focus Digital Safe
- Smarsh Enterprise Archive
- Smarsh Professional Archive
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
- ZL Unified Archive
Quick Start Guide
- Create new provisioning request with Nuclei
- Complete onboarding session to review configuration and downstream archiving requirements.
Utilization varies, and will depend on the downstream archive being used.
Example (Smarsh Professional Archive)
- Login to https://app.smarsh.com
- Select Search > New Search
- Select Content, and replace "All Content" with "Google Business"
- Select "Search"
- Select a Google Business review from the search results.
- Replay video.
- Create new deprovisioning request with Nuclei
For more information on Compliance Archiving for Google Business and for a demonstration of related capabilities please contact Nuclei's sales team at email@example.com.