Nuclei provides RingCentral customers with the ability to automatically export, enrich, and archive all voice communications taking place within RingCentral, including:
- Call Recordings
The integration is based on RingCentral Voice API which enables Nuclei to receive and archive RingCentral recordings and related metadata. To enable connectivity customers must install the Nuclei archiving app from the RingCentral App Gallery.
Afterwards, Nuclei will automatically retrieve and archive call recordings that take place in the customer's RingCentral environment enabling archival and further processing in other 3rd party applications.
- RingCentral Office Premium or Ultimate
- RingCentral Automatic Call Recording
- RingCentral App Gallery
The following platforms are supported for archiving:
- Alcatel Rainbow Office
- AT&T Office@Hand
- Atos Unify Office
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
- Vodafone Business
The following types of metadata are supported for each recording:
- Internal Type
- Last Modified Time
- Phone Number (To)
- Phone Number (From)
- Reason Description
- Session ID
- Start Time
- Telephony Session ID
The following archiving destinations are supported for RingCentral Archiving:
- Dell EMC SourceOne
- Global Relay Archive
- Mimecast Cloud Archive
- Proofpoint Enterprise Archive
- Smarsh Digital Safe
- Smarsh Enterprise Archive
- Smarsh Professional Archive
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
- ZL Unified Archive
- Activate Automatic Call Recording
- Install archiving app from RingCentral App Gallery
- Complete onboarding session to review configuration and downstream archiving requirements
Activate call recording settings
The following configuration is required to ensure automatic call recording takes place:
- Go the RingCentral Admin Portal and sign in
- Select "Phone System" from the top menu
- Select "Auto-Receptionist", "General Settings". (if this isn't visible, make sure you're logged in as a super admin)
- If you have multiple sites set up on your company account, click Main Site to select your main company site.
- Select "Call Recording"
- Activate "Enable Automatic Call Recording"
- Click "Edit" under "Extensions to Record"
- Add the users and groups that should be recorded.
- Click "Save"
- Click "Save" to apply the changes.
Authorize archiving app
To facilitate the automatic retrieval of RingCentral call recordings, you must first authorize the Nuclei archiving app from the RingCentral App Gallery.
- Create new deprovisioning request with Nuclei
For more information on Compliance Archiving for RingCentral and for a demonstration of related capabilities please contact Nuclei's sales team at email@example.com.